CardingLeaks Support Telegram | Click To Message

SKIMMERS

I

Itchy

CardingLeaks User
Jul 5, 2020
Followers
Who are we ?

We are a group of hackers with a sophisticated botnet behind us – this is how we get our accounts. We have our own working zombie-network, each member of this network is a private PC somewhere in the world. Our ‘worm’ is logging keystrokes, logins and passwords on the hosts, and sending these infos directly to us.

This is all you need to know.

What do we sell?

We sell credit cards ,MSR , ATM SKİMMER ,Offline POS skimmers for sale of the following model. GAS PUMP SKİMMER , dumps (with track 1 and track 2 information and PIN), also CC with CVV and other information.

ATM skimming is when criminals place a device on the face of an ATM, which appears to be a part of the machine. It’s almost impossible for civilians to know the difference unless they have an eye for security, or the skimmer is of poor quality.

@abugadm

What is a credit card dump?

. What is a dump?

It is an unauthorized digital copy of the information contained in the magnetic strip of an active credit card, such as the card number and expiration date. The information can then be used to create a fake credit card to make purchases.

Usually, you can see a breakdown in the form of 3 pieces. If you deal with a credit or debit card, the most important will be the first two parts (parts 1 and 2). Third, it plays an important role for the interest-bearing account.

What is a PIN?

PIN is a unique 4 digit code. Only the cardholder knows this. The cast is unnecessary without a PIN because you cannot pay the money.

How can I know my card balance?

After purchasing, we will send you a guide.

I have a hardware and plastic card. Can I buy a dump and PIN?

Yes you can. We guarantee that we only sell our dumps to one person. Therefore, you will not face the problem of lack of money in the account. The only way is that the cardholder pays all the money in cash. However, they usually never suspect that card data is known to someone else, so it's safe for you.

Can I get cash from ATMs with your dumps?

Yes you can. Sometimes it depends on which country you want to deposit. 99% of countries work well.

What is BIN?

BIN is a bank identification number.

The first six digits (including the first MII digit) of a card number are known as the publisher ID number (IIN).

These identify the institution that issued the card to the cardholder.

The rest of the number is allocated by the card issuer.

Examples: 314705, 501301, 602008

Telegram @abugadm