Deeptor Jabbar Support : [email protected]
L

LarryPeggs

Deeptor Member
Jul 5, 2018
its so sad that many carders don't even have a good method to check cvv so i will shave one of my personal methods i used for 3 years
hey guys i want to share a method with u all how to check cvv active or not
all those cvv checkers are rubbish and kill cards ... so enjoy my free simple method

heres how to check if cvv active or not ..simple, easy ,free and quick

dial 08000320023.. (free number form certain networks) ..... it will ask you to choose a country ..plz choose country .. then it will ask you for phone number you want to phone .. give them any active number.... then it will ask you for card number.. then expire date .. and cvv ..

if a call goes though and rings it means card active .. if it say's can't make call then dead ...

for any other tips on carding plz contact me . 3 years experience in pro carding ... i have many methods and all my methods don't require to waste money .. we here to make money not to loose it
hey help me with carding new memeber!

J

jimmy white

Deeptor Member
Jul 27, 2017
its so sad that many carders don't even have a good method to check cvv so i will shave one of my personal methods i used for 3 years
hey guys i want to share a method with u all how to check cvv active or not
all those cvv checkers are rubbish and kill cards ... so enjoy my free simple method

heres how to check if cvv active or not ..simple, easy ,free and quick

dial 08000320023.. (free number form certain networks) ..... it will ask you to choose a country ..plz choose country .. then it will ask you for phone number you want to phone .. give them any active number.... then it will ask you for card number.. then expire date .. and cvv ..

if a call goes though and rings it means card active .. if it say's can't make call then dead ...

for any other tips on carding plz contact me . 3 years experience in pro carding ... i have many methods and all my methods don't require to waste money .. we here to make money not to loose it
HEY I COULD USE YOUR HELP BUD WITH SELLING OR CARDING ONLINE HERES MY ICQ

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rokonjm

Deeptor Member
Oct 21, 2018
03/20 094 Sarah Preston 143 Hickman Creek Rd S Hickman Tennessee 38567 UNITED STATES

Last edited by a moderator:
L

linlinnight

Deeptor Member
Nov 26, 2018
nice thread thanks buddy

cryptovirologist

cryptovirologist

Deeptor Member
Nov 13, 2019
not working brther